1. Take 14 or more hours of driving lessons.
3. Create self-portrait.
4. Create at least five figure drawings.
5. Create set of 9 QH ACEOs.
8. Try to take one Sunday a month for batch cooking.
12. Put up last shelf in laundry area.
13. Use Outlook daily to manage my time.
14. Become better at meal planning.
15. Try to go swimming at least once a month.
18. Write a weekly email to my friend Sheila.
19. Update my brochure for 2009.
20. Re-design calendars for 2009.
21. Create a picture based on St. Hubert.
22. Give making Scrabble tile pendants a try.
23. Make clay bases for painting.
24. Paint the clay bases :-).
25. Make another clay relief sculpture.
26. Make a budget for 2009.
27. Make a budget for 2010.
28. See a financial planner about the tax free RRSP.
29. Visit Lethbridge again.
31. Create a landscape drawing for my college portfolio.
32. Take the one non-studio class I need to finish first year extended studies.
33. Apply to ACAD.
35. Stop eating carbs after 7pm.
36. Donate $12 to Greenpeace every month.
37. Send "unwrapped" charity gifts in 2009.
38. Send "unwrapped" charity gifts in 2010.
39. Prep four more pictures for online greeting cards.
40. Design a new display for 2009 sales.
41. Try 5 recipes from the Low GI Cookbook (3 so far)
42. Try 5 recipes from the Christian Home Cookbook (2 so far)
43. Finish pink knitted bag.
44. List two things to Etsy every month.
46. Give paper twilling a shot.
47. Practice paper cutting more.
49. Play Lionheart.
50. Go to Las Vegas with our good friends.
51. Take Mom to an art class in 2009.
52. Take Mom to an art class in 2010.
53. Make Sunday truly a day of rest.
54. Create a list of books I want to read.
55. Go the zoo once a season.
56. Go to the bird sanctuary at least once in spring and once in summer (done for Q2)
57. Create a list of craft sales for 2009.
59. Update my website and Facebook page once a month.
60. Keep a sketchbook at work.
61. Make something cool with my Dremel.
63. Finish cockatoo picture.
67. Create purple chameleon necklace.
69. Finish pastelling model horse.
72. Create a perspective drawing.
73. Participate in Illustration Friday once a month.
74. Create prototype ACEO wallets.
76. Participate in Thing A Day 2010.
77. Try to go to 2 First Thursday events by 2011.
78. Create a bookstore on my website.
79. Do something with my paper stash, ala Jenn Stark or like this.
80. Submit a pattern to Loom Knitters Circle.
81. Post the French instructions to my Knifty Knitter Glove.
83. Finish designing my horse cross-stitch pamphlet.
85. Think more positively.
86. Expect less from others (then I won't be so disappointed).
87. Become a better penpal.
88. Plant something new each year in the garden. (2009 - dahlia)
89. Re-caulk the patio doors.
90. Meditate nightly.
91. Design upcycled items or crafts from reusable items.
92. Learn how to use resin.
93. Make design templates...so I'm not making them a couple months before craft sales.
94. Use Outlook to keep track of tasks.
95. Say no to information overload!
96. Say no to more requests that I can't handle - and know that someone else out there will do it.
98. I feel I am a good listener, but I'm feeling that I could be listening better.
99. Don't sweat the small stuff.
100. Contact Coleman and see if a replacement part can be had for the broken lamp.
101. Get a driver's licence.